Deep Learning Scientist
A stellar opportunity to join the core team of a nifty startup: join DeepCure and have a massive impact on redefining drug-discovery. As a Deep Learning Scientist at DeepCure, you will be at the heart of designing our transformative AI platform. You will apply cutting-edge technologies to address the pharma industry's biggest challenges and help shape the company’s scientific vision to ensure that we constantly expand what is possible in drug-discovery.
DeepCure, founded by a team of researchers from the MIT Media Lab, develops Artificial Intelligence to revolutionize pharmaceutical development. We reimagine the drug development pipeline as if it was designed today: with access to the latest breakthroughs in Deep Learning, Cloud Computing, and our proprietary database of one trillion chemistries. Our mission is to save lives by enabling the discovery of highly effective drugs which are extremely unlikely to be discovered by any existing drug discovery pipeline. By improving the breadth, accuracy, cycle time, and cost of pre-clinical drug development we turn that mission into reality.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
- Research, implement, and validate novel Deep Learning architectures in the domain of computational chemistry and cheminformatics.
- Design and develop the core machine learning and data science algorithms that power DeepCure's AI platform.
- Collaborate closely with DeepCure’s Computational Chemistry and Drug Discovery teams to discover high-impact therapeutics.
A PERFECT CANDIDATE HAS:
- A graduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Research and publication track-record in fields related to Artificial Intelligence.
- Strong understanding of the underlying math and statistical learning concepts in modern machine learning techniques, such as Autoencoders, Generative Models, Reinforcement Learning.
- Experience solving problems using machine learning, preferably in Python.
- Comfort with modern software development practices (code review, CI/CD, etc) and DevOps (Git, Jenkins, Docker, etc.) technologies.
- Well-funded startup with exceptional ambitions, competitive salary, and generous stock options.
- Have a huge impact in a small entrepreneurial team.
- Access to comprehensive medical insurance for employees and their dependents.
- Work in a cool and vibrant space at the heart of Back Bay.